( Fact: Nonna means grandma in Italian.)
Our own Nonna Anna has over 45 years experience in giving advice for our family, friends, and customers. She has provided useful help with many of our requests; from cooking recipes, gift ideas for holidays & special occasions and many more helpful ideas.
E-mail her with a question, she would be delighted to assist you.
Hot Lunch Specials
Lunch at Gino’s Italian Market Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Do you spend most of your lunch hour trying to figure out where to go to eat? Does fast food leave your pockets empty while giving you small portions for the price? Are you stuck in a rut, eating the same thing day after day for your lunch? Why not forget the rest and try the best?
Gino’s Italian Market serves up some fantastic Hot Lunch Specials!
Always choose from the classics like a Sausage and Pepper or Meatball sub – always made fresh every morning.
Available on Gino’s own fresh baked bread.
Check out our Woo-Hoo! It’s Wing Wednesday, where we fry up chicken wings to a golden perfection! Or try our Not-Your-Mother’s-Meatloaf Mondays! And you can’t miss out on Fish Fried-ay, where our Chef makes a homemade Key Lime Couli for the perfectly cooked Tilapia.
Also inquire about our Soup of the day!
Now this is fresh on a budget!
Here at Gino’s we pride ourselves on fresh ingredients, great food, reasonable prices and great customer service. You won’t find that at some fast food chain or burger joint! Only Gino’s Italian Market treats you like you’re family!
Ask us about catering at your next office lunch!
So which one of our hot lunch specials sounds most appealing to you? Try one, try them all! Come on in today and make Gino’s your destination for a delicious and affordable lunch, day after day! Bring a friend, bring the entire office to Gino’s Italian Market in Hollywood for an affordable and delicious hot lunch. You won’t regret it!
Be sure to like us on Facebook to get the latest updates and specials from Gino’s Italian Market in Hollywood, Florida. Follow us on Twitter and Google+.
Back To School Time
It’s back to school time. We have a number of specials in the deli if you are making school lunches.
- Gino’s Homemade Honey Baked Ham- 4.99/lb
- Gino’s Homemade Top Round Roast Beef- 9.99/lb
- Imported Pecorino Romano Cheese- 7.99/lb (Will Grate for Free)
- see bakery items for rolls and bread
- Certified Piedmontese Skirt Steaks: 10.99/lb
- Country Style Pork Ribs: 1.79/lb (5lbs or More)
- Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breast- 1.59/lb (5lbs or More)
- Whole USDA Inspected NY Striploin- 4.99/lb (Will Clean, Cut & Wrap to your specifications)
custom cut at no extra charge
- Kaiser Rolls .030 each, 9″ Hoagie Rolls 0.35 each
- Sourdough Bread 0.69 loaf
- Cheese Cakes
- Plain/Naked $12.95
- Strawberry or Marble $14.95
Bread & Bakery
- Cento White Clam Sauce $2.59
simply the best white clam sauce
- Assorted cuts of Flora Pasta 0.99 16 oz package
- Embujo Semisweet save $2.00 a bottle now $10.99
A Celebration of Italian Culture featuring Live Music, Wine Tastings, Food Stations & More!
Enjoy the best in Italian Cuisine!
– Antipasto Station
– A la carte Pasta Station
– Fresh Mozzarella Demonstration
– Barbeque Station with Sausage & Peppers and Gino’s famous Cheese Sausage Lollipops
– And Much More!
Visit Ferragosto2015.Eventbrite.com For Online Purchase discount of $5
All New Website
Welcome to our brand new, redesigned website!